2019 Row by Row
June 21 - September 4, 2019
Free Row by Row pattern available only at My Favorite Quilt Shop ...order by mail starting November 1st
Limited number of kits $10 each available in store only June 21 to September 4. Available by mail order starting November 1st.
2019 plate available in usual size $5 each
and "mini" size 1.5" x 3.4" $1 each.
Row x Row Junior
Pattern (free - to junior sewers only) and Kit ($7 - available to all) available in store only from June 21 - September 4, order by mail starting November 1st.
Row x Row 9th Row
Pattern available with Kit ($10) available in store only from June 21 - September 4, order by mail starting November 1st.
This year RxR will be donating all funds received for The 9th Row to Action Against Hunger, a global humanitarian organization that takes decisive action against the causes and effects of hunger.
Row by Row Rules
- Visit any participating RxR quilt shop to pick up your free RxR Sew Musical themed row pattern. One pattern per person.
- Each shop creates a pattern, then gives it away for one row in a row quilt.
- Collect as many rows as you can, then mix and match your rows to create a fun and unique quilt.
- Have fun traveling, shopping and collecting as many different patterns as you like during the RxR collecting period, June 21–September 4.
- Have more fun making the rows and designing a quilt. Visit other participating shops all over the US, Canada and Europe to add rows to your quilt if you wish.
- Be the first person to bring a finished (quilted, bound, labeled) quilt using at least 8 different rows from 8 different participating stores into a participating quilt shop and receive a bundle of 25 beautiful fat quarters.
- Rowers may include The 9th Row and RxR Junior designs in a RxR quilt, but they may not be counted as one of the 8 rows needed to win a prize.
- Include the drop off shops row in your quilt and receive a bonus prize! Limit one prize per person. One prize per shop.