Patterns and You Tube Video'sHere are a few patterns and You Tube video's pertaining to many techniques.
Every technique can be done using one of SEVERAL different methods. There are NO WRONG METHODS, there are just DIFFERENT methods. Please feel free to use what ever technique is easiest for you. These are a collection of methods I like to use.
Enjoy - if you have any questions regarding any of these methods - please feel free to stop by the shop and I can help you work through any questions you may have.
- Pillow case pattern and You Tube video.
- Folded Coasters: YouTube video on many different shapes of folded coasters and Pattern for Hexagon Coaster
- Mitered borders: You Tube Video
- Binding: There are MANY different ways to attach bindings to your quilts, I've researched a lot of You Tube videos on how to connect the ends, this is the method I prefer...Invisible binding connection.
- Setting triangles: Here is a guide from Allpeoplequilt.com settingtriangleguide
- Here is a video...settingtriangvideo
- Bowl Cozy - You Tube Tutorial
- Bowl Cozy Pattern - Note: this pattern does not match the You Tube Tutorial
- Making a quilt backing. I really like this quilters idea's. You Tube Video
- This is an interesting video showing the basic process of loading a quilt unto a long arm. You Tube Video
- I find this website very helpful www.quiltingsupport.com
Honorable Mention in FaveQuilts.com
National Web Site for Quilters
I was recently asked to contribute my opinion about Quilting Bee's on FaveQuilts.com.
Take a peek - I was so honored to be asked.
Click Here -----> https://www.favequilts.com/Beginner-Basics/What-is-a-Quilting-Bee